Insurance & Financing
At Andover Cosmetic Dental Group, we provide the best dental care in Andover. We are committed to working with our patients to ensure they receive superior care without breaking their budgets.
We are In-Network with the following insurances, including:
- Delta Dental Premier
- BCBS Indemnity
- Cigna – 5% Discount
For out of network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
Please reach out to us, as well as your insurance provider, in case you need any clarification regarding your coverage. We’ll be glad to answer any pressing questions before and during your appointment.
We also accept various other payment methods, including cash, credit cards, and CareCredit®️. CareCredit is a form of healthcare financing that allows you to have access to medical procedures that aren’t covered by your insurance. Applying for CareCredit is free, straightforward and can be done online or via phone.
Don’t allow your dental problems to get out of hand. Visit our dental office today for outstanding dental care.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.